|| ||Daniel Elstner <daniel.kitta-AT-googlemail.com> |
|| ||gtkmm-list-AT-gnome.org |
|| ||mm-common 0.7.3 released |
|| ||Wed, 09 Sep 2009 15:08:42 +0200|
|| ||Article, Thread
mm-common 0.7.3 "Skeleton" is now available for download at:
The hip bone is connected to the rib bone.
* A skeleton source tree of a C++ binding based on mm-common
is now provided as a starting point for new binding modules.
* The mm-common-prepare utility now comes with a manual page.
* Empty documentation groups are no longer shown as chapters
in the Devhelp document.
* The reference documentation will be rebuilt when any of the
configuration header files of a module changed.
* The Doxygen style sheet has been further refined.
* This is neither a stable release nor a development release,
but a base module for developing C++ bindings.
* There is no GNOME Bugzilla component for mm-common yet. For now,
bugs should be reported to the firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list.
The mm-common module provides the build infrastructure and utilities
shared among the GNOME C++ binding libraries. It is only a required
dependency for building the C++ bindings from the gnome.org version
control repository. An installation of mm-common is not required for
building tarball releases, unless configured to use maintainer-mode.
Release archives of mm-common include the Doxygen tag file for the
GNU C++ Library reference documentation. It is covered by the same
license as the source code it was extracted from. More information
is available at <http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/libstdc++/>.
More information about the GNOME C++ bindings is available at:
September 9, 2009
gnome-announce-list mailing list
to post comments)