|| ||Jens Axboe <firstname.lastname@example.org> |
|| ||email@example.com |
|| ||[PATCH 0/7] Lazy workqueues v2 |
|| ||Mon, 24 Aug 2009 09:56:49 +0200|
|| ||firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org,
|| ||Article, Thread
This is version #2 of the lazy workqueue patchset. Changes since
the initial (v1) posting:
- Attempt to close a few of the races with exiting threads. I have
not completely audited it yet, but it should be a lot better now
- Fix a bug with wq barrier work not setting CPU correctly.
- Fix a bug with remote work sometimes being completed on both the
local and remote workqueue thread.
- Fix a compile error introduced with LOCKDEP enabled.
- Make the sleep schedule timeout be 1 jiffy longer than the lazy
exit interval, otherwise we would be going through two sleep cycles
without doing anything before the thread would be deemed OK to exit.
- One more conversion to lazy workqueues (bio-integrity).
Patches are against 2.6.31-rc7.
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in
the body of a message to email@example.com
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/