|| ||Radomir Dopieralski <python-AT-sheep.art.pl> |
|| ||python-announce-list-AT-python.org |
|| ||[ANN] Hatta 1.3.3 wiki engine released |
|| ||Sun, 16 Aug 2009 10:29:19 +0200|
|| ||Article, Thread
I'm proud to announce release 1.3.3 of Hatta wiki engine.
What is Hatta?
Hatta is a small wiki engine designed to run locally or via WSGI inside
a directory in a Mercurial repository. All the pages are normal text or
binary (for images and such) files, also editable from outside of the
wiki -- the page history is taken from the repository.
Who is it for?
It's mostly for small development teams to use for documentation of
the project right in the repository. It's mostly a plain, traditional
wiki, without fancy features to distract from doing real work.
* single python script file
* no installation necessary, just run it in your repository
* can also run on the server as WSGI application
* fast indexed search and backlinks
* lives inside a repository, so can be cloned, merged, etc.
* customizable by creating wiki pages with styles, logo, menu, etc.
* Search results based on word rank
* Rendering CSV file support (thanks to Cezary Krzy?anowski)
* Mac bundle (thanks to Cezary Krzy?anowski)
* Configurable smileys
Radomir Dopieralski, http://sheep.art.pl
Support the Python Software Foundation:
to post comments)