|| ||Sebastian Pölsterl <sebp-AT-k-d-w.org> |
|| ||gnome-announce-list-AT-gnome.org |
|| ||GNOME DVB Daemon 0.1.8.1 released |
|| ||Wed, 05 Aug 2009 21:39:24 +0200|
|| ||Article, Thread
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
In this release live TV and recordings handled the same way. Thus
conflicts between live TV and recordings can be resolved. Furthermore,
all features that are available in gnome-control-center can be accessed
from the Totem plugin. The setup assistant got re-designed and does most
of the work automatically now.
This release depends on libgee 0.1.6 and gst-rtsp-server 0.10.4.
DVB Daemon is a daemon written in Vala and based on GStreamer to setup
your DVB devices, record and watch TV shows and browse EPG. It can be
controlled via its D-Bus interface or the UIs it comes with.
Changes since 0.1.7
- - Fixed bug #582927: Totem plugin fails to start: Non-ASCII character in
- - Fixed bug #582925: Symbol-rate unit mismatch
- - Renamed method WriteChannelsToFile to WriteAllChannelsToFile.
WriteChannels now expects a list of SIDs and a path and will store all
channels in the given order to the file.
- - Added the possibility to choose and reorder channels after the scan
- - Added SetDeviceGroupName, (Get|Set)RecordingsDirectory methods
- - Added EditGroupDialog
- - Fixed crash when adding same epg event of different device group.
- - Delete EPG events of group when it gets destroyed
- - Moved handling of devices and creating dvbbasebin elements to new
ChannelFactory and PlayerThread classes.
- - Added DVB menu, schedule dialog, timers dialog, preferences dialog and
right-click menus to Totem plugin
- - Implemented Rygel MediaServer spec.
- - Fixed bug #586230: Channel results should pack checkbox in first column
- - Fixed bug #586231: Removed frequency column and never show horizontal
- - Fixed bug #586224: No need for device selection in setup wizard
- - Fixed bug #586226: Device type not user-friendly
- - Re-designed big portions of gnome-dvb-setup (fixex bugs #586227,
#586228 and #586232)
- - Add Hong Kong to list of countries in Initial Tuning Data Page
- - Stop streaming channels when a recording is about to start on a
different transport stream and no free devices are available
- - Fixed bug where all streams of a channel were stopped when a single
- - Check if all required GStreamer elements are available, if not print
an error message and quit.
- - Override information that Totem writes to GtkRecentManager
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
gnome-announce-list mailing list
to post comments)