|| ||Scott James Remnant <scott-AT-canonical.com> |
|| ||Ubuntu Development Announcements <ubuntu-devel-announce-AT-lists.ubuntu.com> |
|| ||Minutes from the Technical Board meeting, 2009-07-14 |
|| ||Tue, 14 Jul 2009 16:06:49 +0100|
|| ||Ubuntu Development Discussion <ubuntu-devel-discuss-AT-lists.ubuntu.com>,
Ubuntu Development <ubuntu-devel-AT-lists.ubuntu.com>|
|| ||Article, Thread
= Attendees =
* Matt Zimmerman (chair)
* Colin Watson
* Scott James Remnant
= Notes =
* The Board agreed on the text for the Developer Application Board
proposal and has passed it to the Community Council and MOTU Council
for review. The outcome of this will be discussed at the next board
* Colin Watson has proposed sets of packages based on the current seeds
and intersections between distributions, Matt Zimmerman has an action
to review this.
* Based on this, Colin Watson will begin setting up interviews with
developers whose upload permissions may change as a result of the
* The board has completed its review of the proposed patent policy
text, and has asked Jono Bacon to provide a new draft by Tuesday next
week to allow sufficient time for review before the next board
meeting. Mark Shuttleworth has yet to review this text.
* Matt Zimmerman presented his Release Manifest
<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/KarmicKoala/ReleaseManifest> for comments.
* It was agreed that the hostname for distributing images for Ubuntu
Enterprise Cloud would be cloud-image.ubuntu.com
* The Technical Board agreed to increase its membership, and undergo a
nomination period. This will follow in a separate mail.
* Colin Watson will chair the next board meeting.
Scott James Remnant
ubuntu-devel-announce mailing list
to post comments)