|| ||Ke Wang <Ke.Wang-AT-Sun.COM> |
|| ||gnome-announce-list-AT-gnome.org |
|| ||Java ATK Wrapper 0.27.3 released! |
|| ||Mon, 06 Jul 2009 17:47:06 +0800|
|| ||Article, Thread
Java ATK Wrapper is a implementation of ATK by using JNI technic. It
converts Java Swing events into ATK events, and send these events to
JAW is part of the Bonobo deprecation project. It will replace the
java-access-bridge after being fully tested.
By talking to ATK-Bridge, it keeps itself from being affected by the
change of underlying communication mechanism.
The git repo is at:
git clone git://git.gnome.org/java-atk-wrapper
The tarballs are here:
Component: Java ATK Wrapper
* Fixed several problems in build system.
* Resolved conflict with GTK look and feel.
* Added code to check whether accessibility technology is switched on
* Added code to get more accurate application name
* Added code to determine whether to load 32 or 64-bit version of atk-bridge
* Added functionality to auto-detect JAVA_HOME
* Removed dependency on gtk+-2.0
gnome-announce-list mailing list
to post comments)