use Perl has
development release #17 of Rakudo Perl 6, an implementation of Perl 6
on the Parrot Virtual Machine. Changes include:
"* Rakudo is now passing 11,342 spectests, an increase of 875 passing tests since the April 2009 release. With this release Rakudo is now passing 68% of the available spectest suite.
* We now have an updated docs/ROADMAP .
* Errors and stack traces now report the file name and line number in the original source code.
* Some custom operators can be defined, and it's possible to refer to operators using &infix:<op> syntax.
* We can start to load libraries written in other Parrot languages.
* Regexes now produce a Regex sub.
* More builtin functions and methods have been rewritten in Perl 6 and placed as part of the setting.
* There are many additional improvements and features in this release, see docs/ChangeLog for a more complete list.
to post comments)