|| ||Richard Hughes <hughsient-AT-gmail.com> |
|| ||gnome-announce-list-AT-gnome.org |
|| ||GNOME Power Manager 2.26.2 released |
|| ||Mon, 01 Jun 2009 12:49:23 +0100|
|| ||GnomePowerManager List <gnome-power-manager-list-AT-gnome.org>|
|| ||Article, Thread
GNOME Power Manager is a session daemon that makes it easy to manage the
power on your laptop or desktop system.
This stable release contains important fixes since 2.26.1 was released.
Distributions should consider upgrading gnome-power-manager via errata
packages if possible.
- Updated Simplified Chinese translation (Gavin Huang, Deng Xiyue)
- Updated Catalan translation (Jordi Mas i Hernandez)
- Updated Ukrainian translation (Maxim V. Dziumanenko)
- Updated Czech translation. Fixed #580327 (Petr Kovar)
- Only setup the blanking timeout when a timeout is set. Fixes rh#498041 (Kyle McMartin)
- Don't show an error if the Suspend or Hibernate timed out (Matthew Garrett)
- Check whether xrandr-1.3 features are really supported by xorg-server. Fixes #582142 (Priit
- Backport the gnome-power-preferences prefix patch from master (Richard Hughes)
- Don't segfault if org.gnome.Session is not present on the bus. Fixes #581425 (Richard Hughes)
- Don't always show a single graph dot in gnome-power-statistics (Richard Hughes)
- Go back to the original IDLETIME code to fix backlight bugs (Richard Hughes)
gnome-announce-list mailing list
to post comments)