|| ||Anthony Tuininga <anthony.tuininga-AT-gmail.com> |
|| ||cx-oracle-users-AT-lists.sourceforge.net, python-announce-AT-python.org,
|| ||cx_Oracle 5.0.2 |
|| ||Fri, 22 May 2009 07:34:50 -0600|
|| ||Article, Thread
What is cx_Oracle?
cx_Oracle is a Python extension module that allows access to Oracle and
conforms to the Python database API 2.0 specifications with a few
Where do I get it?
1) Fix creation of temporary NCLOB values and the writing of NCLOB
values in non Unicode mode.
2) Re-enabled parsing of non select statements as requested by Roy Terrill.
3) Implemented a parse error offset as requested by Catherine Devlin.
4) Removed lib subdirectory when forcing RPATH now that the library
directory is being calculated exactly in setup.py.
5) Added an additional cast in order to support compiling by Microsoft
Visual C++ 2008 as requested by Marco de Paoli.
6) Added additional include directory to setup.py in order to support
compiling by Microsoft Visual Studio was requested by Jason Coombs.
7) Fixed a few documentation issues.
Support the Python Software Foundation:
to post comments)