Release 3.6.14 of the SQLite DBMS has been
"Changes associated with this release include the following:
* Added the optional asynchronous VFS module.
* Enhanced the query optimizer so that virtual tables are able to make use of OR and IN operators in the WHERE clause.
* Speed improvements in the btree and pager layers.
* Added the SQLITE_HAVE_ISNAN compile-time option which will cause the isnan() function from the standard math library to be used instead of SQLite's own home-brew NaN checker.
* Countless minor bug fixes, documentation improvements, new and improved test cases, and code simplifications and cleanups.
to post comments)