|| ||Golnaz Nilieh <g382nilieh-AT-gmail.com> |
|| ||kde-announce-apps <kde-announce-apps-AT-kde.org> |
|| ||Bilbo Blogger 0.9 |
|| ||Sun, 5 Apr 2009 14:10:26 +0200|
|| ||Article, Thread
Name: Bilbo Blogger
Type: KDE Other Utility
Depend: KDE 4.x
Bilbo is a blogging client for KDE, which
supports famous blogging APIs.
It currently featured:
* A full featured WYSIWYG editor + An HTML editor
* Previewing your post with your blog style! like
when you are visiting it at your blog.
* Support for Blogger1.0, MetaWeblog, MovableType
(Wordpress supports All of these!) and Google
GData (used on Blogspot.com blogs) APIs!
* Support for Creating/Modifying/Deleting posts.
* Support for creating drafts and scheduled posts!
* Support for uploading media files to your blog
(Just on supported APIs e.g. MetaWeblog and
* Support for Fetching your recent blog entries.
* Support for adding Images to post from your
system. It will upload them on Submitting post to
blog (Just on supported APIs e.g. MetaWeblog and
* Support for saving local entries before
* Saving your writing copy to prevent data loss,
at configurable intervals.
* and ...
To get more information, visit
Bilbo is based on Qt4 and KDE4 libraries and uses
a modified KBlog library (called BilboKBlog).
You need KDELibs and KDEPimLibs development
packages to build it. (e.g. for Kubuntu:
kdelibs5-dev and kdepimlibs5-dev)
Kde-announce-apps mailing list
to post comments)