The article seems silent on why or even if Parrot is
"better," neither for language developers nor for users.
I'd expect a more detailed comparison with other
"general purpose" VM as well as some indication of why
language X should choose to depend on Parrot.
* Is it more secure? How bullet-proof is the sandbox?
* Is it faster?
* How good is GC and memory management?
* Will it support object-oriented and functional
* If and how it deals with threads and multiple CPUs?
* (I'm sorry but I have to ask) does it run on certain
* Can every language team have a pony when they