|| ||wilbert berendsen <wbsoft-AT-xs4all.nl>|
|| ||kde-announce-apps <kde-announce-apps-AT-kde.org>|
|| ||Frescobaldi 0.7.8|
|| ||Fri, 20 Mar 2009 15:00:21 +0100|
|| ||Article, Thread
Type: KDE Sound Application
Depend: KDE 4.x
Frescobaldi is a LilyPond sheet music editor for
KDE4. It aims to be powerful, yet lightweight and
easy to use.
You can edit LilyPond documents and build and
preview them with a mouse click. Clicking on notes
in the PDF preview places the text cursor in the
right place. A score wizard is provided to quickly
setup a music score. There are editing tools to
manipulate the rhythm, acticulations, lyrics
hyphenation, etc. On Linux, direct MIDI input is
supported using Rumor.
To run Frescobaldi under KDE 4.1 you must also
install the lilypond-kde4 package, that provides
icons for the lilypond MIME type and a KDE service
to handle the LilyPond point-and-click links in
PDF documents. See:
When you use KDE 4.2, this package is not needed
Changes in 0.7.8 -- March 20th, 2009
* New Polish translation by Piotr Komorowski, many
* Updated translations: tr
* Smart Point & Click: URLs point to correct
position even if the document is
changed without re-running LilyPond. Also the
clickable messages in the log.
Smart Point & Click from the PDF preview only
works in KDE 4.2.
* New option to only show the log if LilyPond
outputs warnings or errors
* Progress bar in statusbar shows LilyPond
* Make Frescobaldi exit gracefully if a LilyPond
job was still running
* Make Point & Click work again in KDE 4.2 if
there are tabs in the document.
* Fixed Change Pitch Language, sometimes this
function didn't work if there
were complicated markups in the document.
* Memory usage improvements (some unused objects
were not garbage collected)
Kde-announce-apps mailing list
to post comments)