|From the Gentoo advisory:
Multiple vulnerabilities were discovered in Opera:
* Vitaly McLain reported a heap-based buffer overflow when processing
host names in file:// URLs (CVE-2008-5178).
* Alexios Fakos reported a vulnerability in the HTML parsing engine
when processing web pages that trigger an invalid pointer calculation
and heap corruption (CVE-2008-5679).
* Red XIII reported that certain text-area contents can be
manipulated to cause a buffer overflow (CVE-2008-5680).
* David Bloom discovered that unspecified "scripted URLs" are not
blocked during the feed preview (CVE-2008-5681).
* Robert Swiecki of the Google Security Team reported a Cross-site
scripting vulnerability (CVE-2008-5682).
* An unspecified vulnerability reveals random data (CVE-2008-5683).
* Tavis Ormandy of the Google Security Team reported a vulnerability
when processing JPEG images that may corrupt memory (CVE pending).