Better than POSIX?
Posted Mar 17, 2009 16:25 UTC (Tue) by jeleinweber
Parent article: Better than POSIX?
Meanwhile the *BSD crew went to soft updates (non-barrier asynchronous write order
dependencies) 10 years ago, and think the Linux filesystem people are crazy for not doing it too. Ted's patches are maybe 25% of the way to what Dr. McKusick described back in 1999. Maybe we should do the other 75% ...
to post comments)