|| ||Anton Vorontsov <email@example.com>|
|| ||Pierre Ossman <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|| ||[PATCH v3 0/11] FSL eSDHC support|
|| ||Tue, 17 Mar 2009 00:13:06 +0300|
|| ||Ben Dooks <email@example.com>, Arnd Bergmann <firstname.lastname@example.org>,
Kumar Gala <email@example.com>,
Liu Dave <DaveLiu@freescale.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org,
|| ||Article, Thread
Here comes another version, let's hope that one is final. ;-)
Changes since v2:
- Introduced MMC_SDHCI_IO_ACCESSORS Kconfig symbol. If not selected,
SDHCI will just use PCI memory accessors unconditionally.
- Added MAINTAINERS entry.
Changes since v1:
- "Add support for bus-specific IO memory accessors" patch no longer
touches sdhci-pci. The changes were no longer needed since I dropped
"Add type checking ..." patch back in RFCv2;
- Patch "Add support for hosts with strict 32 bit addressing" dropped.
Now we handle the 32 bit magic in eSDHC's writew() accessor;
- Patch "Add quirk for controllers with max. block size up to 4096 bytes"
replaced by "Add quirk for forcing maximum block size to 2048 bytes";
- SDHCI_INT_ALL_MASK changed to (unsigned int)-1;
- Addressed Pierre's comments in "Add support for card-detection polling"
Changes since the third RFC:
- Use uninitialized_var() (suggested by Laurent Pinchart);
- Fixed a bug in eSDHC SDCLK prescaler calculations because of which
we were over-clocking the SDCLK, and that caused CRC errors using some
- Not a change, but some status: SDHS (50 MHz) cards were tested to
NOT work (at least on MPC837x boards) -- this is to be investigated
further. SDHC (> 4 GB) cards were not tested, yet.
Changes since the second RFC:
- Addressed all comments that were raised by Pierre Ossman.
There were too many to mention them all, so here is the link:
Changes since the first RFC:
- Use of_iomap() in sdhci-of.c (suggested by Arnd Bergmann). Also added
Arnd's Acked-by: line for the sdhci-of patch.
- Kconfig help text improved (thanks to Matt Sealey and M. Warner Losh).
- In "sdhci: Add quirk to suppress PIO interrupts during DMA transfers"
patch: sdhci_init() now clears SDHCI_PIO_DISABLED flag, otherwise we
won't disable PIO interrupts after suspend.
- New patch: "sdhci: Add type checking for IO memory accessors"
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in
the body of a message to email@example.com
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/