|| ||Andrea Del Signore <sejerpz-AT-tin.it>|
|| ||[ANNOUNCE] Vala Toys for gEdit 0.4.0|
|| ||Sat, 21 Feb 2009 11:31:19 +0100|
|| ||Vala ML <vala-list-AT-gnome.org>|
After two maintenance releases the new vtg 0.4.0 is ready:
Vala Toys for gEdit - "We have a new wheel!"
The source tarball can be downloaded here:
This version supports the new valac 0.5.7.
See http://groups.google.com/group/vtg-dev/msg/c483229c6f0f3d51 the full announcement.
NEWS for version 0.4.0
* Rewritten the autotool backend in vala and dropped the gnome-build
* New auto-bookmark feature: now you can go to a file and immediately go back
with ALT-LEFT. Bookmarks are automatically stored when you leave a source tab.
* Improved the build result pane with the possibility to filter out warnings and
* Now is safe to use vtg with multiple gEdit windows.
* Improved vsc-shell and now it can be really used by third party developers (Levi Bard).
* Lot of fixes in the completion engine.
* Many other bugs fixed
Vala Toys for gEdit
Vala Toys for gEdit is an experimental collection of plugins that
extends the gEdit editor to make it a better developer editor.
Vtg tries to make less compromises as possible so, for now, its scope is
narrowed only to support the Vala programming language.
Vtg is written in Vala itself and it is currently composed of just one
plugin with four modules and it adds to gEdit:
* Bracket completion
* Symbol completion
* Project Manager - based on the gnome build framework library
* Project build / execute
For more information see:
The Vtg developer
Andrea Del Signore
gnome-announce-list mailing list
to post comments)