|| ||Mehrdad Momeny <mehrdad.momeny-AT-gmail.com>|
|| ||kde-announce-apps <kde-announce-apps-AT-kde.org>|
|| ||choqoK 0.4|
|| ||Wed, 11 Feb 2009 22:07:51 +0100|
Type: KDE Web Application
Depend: KDE 4.x
KDE mono-blogging client.
with support for staying on System tray, and use
system notifications to notify user about updates,
and fair configurable.
the source code is in KDE svn server (playground
section) and i will continue its development to
make it fair stable and usable to add it to KDE
The name comes from an ancient Persian word, means
[b]Its current features:[/b]
* Supporting User + His/Her Friends time-lines
* Supporting @Reply time-lines
* Supporting Multiple Accounts simultaneously.
* Supporting Identi.ca mono-blogging service
(Using its Twitter compatible API)
* Support for send and receive direct messages
* KWallet integration
* Ability to make a quick tweet with global
* Ability to notify user about new statuses text,
with KNotification and Libnotify's notify-send
* Support for shortening urls with more than 30
* Support for configuring status lists appearance.
* and other configure options...
Any suggestions/Feature request/bug reports
Comment here, or mail me at: mehrdad.momeny [-AT-]
you need CMake and KDE 4.1 development pkg to
compile it. on ubuntu its pkg is kdelibs5-dev.
take a look at README file for build instructions.
Packages for Kubuntu Intrepid will be available on
Backports repository. (Thanks to Harald Sitter)
[b]Version 0.4 -- 12-Feb-2009 [/b]
- Support for all functionalities of âDirect
- support for recognizing link of Identi.caâs
Tags and Groups implemented.
- First run wizard.
- Ability to Enable/Disable Notifications and
Updating time-lines via system tray context menu.
- Support for TightURL (a free url shortening
- Support for using secure connections (HTTPS) is
Back, it was disabled because the Identi.ca server
doesnât support it before.
- Bunch of known bugs fixed.
[b]Version 0.3.1 -- 12-Jan-2009 [/b]
- On version 0.3 because of changes on accounts
system, you have to remove previous account was
created by 0.2 or 0.1 version manually! This bug
is fixed, and you can remove it now from account
[b]Version 0.3 -- 11-Jan-2009 [/b]
- Support for Multiple Accounts implemented.
- Support for Identi.ca service implemented.
(Currently using its Twitter compatible API)
- Some information about user and Links added to
User Interface via tooltips.
- The shape of post new status field on mainWindow
changed to be more user friendly and more usable.
- Ability to Post new status to All available
accounts implemented on Quick tweet tool.
- KWallet integration implemented.
- Media files manager improved.
- Support for Enabling or Disabling Spell checker
by a shortcut key on new Tweet fields added.
- Some reported and known bugs fixed.
[b]version 0.2 -- 01-Jan-2009 [/b]
- Fetching User Images moved to background and
make it asynchronous.
- Support for batch notifying added.
- Support for using secure connection (HTTPS)
- Support for KNotification implemented.
- Source code issues reported by Krazy fixed.
- Bug fix on saving statuses list.
- Support for shortening Urls with more than 30
- The back-end functions migrated to KIO library.
[b]version 0.1 -- 24-Dec-2008 [/b]
- Initial release.
Kde-announce-apps mailing list
to post comments)