|| ||Max Kanat-Alexander <max_list-AT-fedorafaq.org>|
|| ||fedora-announce-list <fedora-announce-list-AT-redhat.com>|
|| ||Unofficial Fedora FAQ Update: 2009-01-30|
|| ||Fri, 30 Jan 2009 06:01:04 -0800|
Hi Fedora Users! I've updated the Unofficial Fedora FAQ today.
As always, you can find the FAQ at:
Here's what's changed since the last time I sent out an update:
* The ATI question has been updated to reflect that there are
now working 3D drivers for Fedora 10.
* Some people experience sound cracking or popping on their
machines. I've added instructions on what to do about it.
* Fixed the Flash instructions.
* Fixed the instructions for installing Windows fonts.
* Two new translations: German and Portuguese.
* The site's layout and style has changed--let me know what you
Let me know if you have any thoughts or feedback! I'm also
always interested if there are other frequently-asked questions that
the FAQ should be dealing with, so let me know! To see how to
contribute to the FAQ, look at:
I'd particularly like some new translations, also! If you'd be
interested in translating the FAQ to your language, just let me know by
sending me an email! (Remove the "_list" in the address I'm sending
this message from.)
Competent, Friendly Bugzilla and Perl Services. Everything Else, too.
fedora-announce-list mailing list
to post comments)