|| ||Stef <stef-list-AT-memberwebs.com>|
|| ||gnome-keyring-list-AT-gnome.org, gnome-announce-list-AT-gnome.org|
|| ||ANNOUNCEMENT: gnome-keyring 2.25.90|
|| ||Mon, 2 Feb 2009 22:32:31 +0000 (UTC)|
gnome-keyring is the part of the GNOME Desktop that stores your
passwords and encryption keys securely.
This is an unstable development release, and we're currently in the
middle of integrating a large batch of refactoring changes to make the
PKCS#11 code more modular, easier to test and hack.
* Some helpful notes for distributors:
* Details of starting gnome-keyring-daemon have changed:
* DBus is now a required dependency.
Changes between 2.25.5 and 2.25.90:
* Add certificate UI bit to gcr library.
* Can now again clear the cached authentication from an SSH key.
* Add some additional helper functions to gp11 library.
* Fix some corner cases in signal handling. [James Henstridge]
* Don't crash when trying to lock keyrings that don't have
* Fix problems running on 64-bit systems. [Christophe Fergeau]
* Build fixes [Theppitak Karoonboonyanan, Saleem Abdulrasool]
* Christian Kirbach (de)
* Jorge Gonzalez (es)
* Changwoo Ryu (ko)
* Kjartan Maraas (nb)
* Daniel Nylander (sv)
[MD5 sum: 3910b95a11eb6a3b6dab313a3931558a]
gnome-announce-list mailing list
to post comments)