|| ||Andi Albrecht <albrecht.andi-AT-googlemail.com>|
|| ||CrunchyFrog 0.3.2|
|| ||Fri, 30 Jan 2009 06:18:19 +0100|
I'm pleased to announce CrunchyFrog 0.3.2.
CrunchyFrog is a SQL client mainly (but not solely) for the GNOME desktop.
Skip down for more information.
Visit the project page hosted on Google Code for more information
about requirements and pre-built binaries.
Changes in 0.3.2
* Cleaner user interface.
* Configurable keyboard shortcuts.
* Re-written SQL library plugin.
* Initial support for cross-platform compatibility.
* Connection handling optimized (first part of issue17, thanks to
Mike for his good ideas).
* Added missing check for IPython in Python shell (issue21).
* ...and a bunch of smaller issues.
* Removed a few obsolete dependencies, others are now optional.
* It's now ok to open multiple files at once.
* More documentation.
* Drag'n'drop SQL editors between existing application windows.
* New translations: English (GB), Greek
* Updated translations: German, Spanish
* Thanks to all contributors!
Complete change log: http://crunchyfrog.googlecode.com/svn/tags/0.3.2/CHANGES
What is CrunchyFrog
CrunchyFrog is a database navigator and SQL client.
Currently PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, SQLite3, MS-SQL databases and LDAP
servers are supported for browsing and querying. More databases
and features can be added using the plugin system.
CrunchyFrog is licensed under the GPLv3 and is written
in Python and uses PyGTK for it's user interface.
Support the Python Software Foundation:
to post comments)