|| ||Antonio Orefice <kokoko3k-AT-gmail.com>|
|| ||kde-announce-apps <kde-announce-apps-AT-kde.org>|
|| ||Xt7-Player 0.8.6|
|| ||Fri, 28 Nov 2008 14:05:34 +0100|
Type: KDE Video Application
Depend: KDE 3.x
Yet another gui for mplayer.
It aims to be a complete interface to its tons of
options, while trying to keep usability in mind.
[b]Screenshots and features:[/b]
[b]Please, submit bugs to email@example.com[/b]
If you care to help me by [b]writing translations,
documentation[/b], ask for a new feature or else,
feel free to contact me.
-Gambas 2.6 libraries
---(Best with mplayer-svn >=1.0_rc2_p27120-r1)
---[compiled with enca support for subtitle
-audiotag (mandatory only if you want flac tags)
-xbindkeys (mandatory only if you want to use
[b]*[/b]Latest version, packaged for:
- Gentoo: ebuild link
- Arch linux (in aur)
- Gambas source code included
Please, use kde-apps download link.
Just relevant changes, full changelog in package.
* Fri Nov 28 2008 Antonio Orefice
- CHANGE: Lowercased name: Xt7-Player ->
- CHANGED: Kde3.5 dependancy removed (->some gui
changes in subtitle window),
qt3 still needed.
- FIX: runtime error on library sync
- FIX: use of Ladspa filters breaks speed changes
- CHANGE: commandline options .-append becames
-append (without the dot)
- FIX: layout glitch on library synchronization
- FIX: Use of some ladspa filters breaks volume
reads and writes (wth?), worked-around...
- FIX: postcommand not executed if xt7 is closed
while mplayer is playing something
- FIX: Media recognition during library
synchronization pulled in some non mediafiles
- FIX: regression in local hotkeys definition (non
printable keys not recognized)
- FIX: Don't go on in playlist if user hits stop.
- NEW: playlist/library random play button
- NEW: Playlist/library history -> previous button
selects the previously played media,if any, or
else, go up.
- NEW: Added another Custom Audio and Custom Video
Filter (you may need to configure them again)
- FIX: wrong channels number in library sync (rare
* Wed Nov 12 - 0.8.1
- NEW: Work made to make project translable,
italian translation added.
- FIXED: sometimes column sorting sorts a
- NEW: configurable Eq2 filter in video chain
- NEW: configurable Hue filter in video chain
- NEW: Realtime Video Equalizer
- NEW: Added homepage link.
- NEW: Translations needed popup
* Fri Oct 31 2008 - 0.7.9
- FIX: sometimes program got stuck on exit.
- FIX: (Cachedoptions): audio&video driver
preference didn't correctly restored at startup
- New: Allow user to choose which video driver to
use to display subtitle preview.(useful for low
end video cards)
- NEW: Adaptor selection in xv driver
configuration (try it instead of "port"
--- to enable overlay on intel cards to avoid
--- mplayer-svn >=1.0_rc2_p27120-r1 needed.
- NEW: Freely configurable custom audio and video
filters in filter chains.
- CHANGED: Use FIFO(s) to talk to mplayer
(workaround for archlinux+kde(mod?))
- NEW: Log window
- FIX: crash on library update commit on kubuntu
- NEW: New media we'll be played through the
existing Xt7-Player instance.
- NEW: command line: .-append (yes, with the dot)
to append a media to the playlist.
As usual, try to switch to a new (blank) profile
before submit any bug, thanks.
Kde-announce-apps mailing list
to post comments)