|| ||Olivier Tilloy <olivier-AT-fluendo.com>|
|| ||Elisa Media Center 0.5.19 Release|
|| ||Mon, 24 Nov 2008 18:36:13 +0100|
Dear Python users,
The Elisa team is happy to announce the release of Elisa Media Center
0.5.19, code-named "Walk Of Life".
Elisa is a cross-platform and open-source Media Center written in Python.
It uses GStreamer  for media playback and pigment  to create an
appealing and intuitive user interface.
Among other things, this release features updated French translations
and important bug fixes for the plugins system.
A complete list of the bugs fixed by this release is available at:
Installers and sources can be downloaded from
Bug reports and feature requests are welcome at
Have a media-centered evening,
The Elisa team
Elisa 0.5.19 "Walk Of Life"
This is Elisa 0.5.19, nineteenth release of the 0.5 branch.
New features since 0.5.18:
- Updated French translations
Bugs fixed since 0.5.18:
- 299071: ComponentsLoadedMessage sent too early in Application startup sequence
- 300318: Media scanning icon is not displayed on Elisa startup
- 245306: Platform specific plugins should only be loaded when it makes sense
- 298696: Managers not cleaning all the components
- 299885: search results list mouse interaction broken
- 300745: [linux] dbus service tries to access poblesec's main controller too early
You can find source releases of Elisa on the download page:
More details can be found on the project's website: http://elisa.fluendo.com
Support and Bugs
We use Launchpad for bug reports and feature requests:
All code is in a Bazaar branch and can be checked out from there.
It is hosted on Launchpad: https://code.launchpad.net/elisa
Contributors to this release:
- Alessandro Decina
- Benjamin Kampmann
- David McLeod
- Florian Boucault
- Guido Amoruso
- Guillaume Emont
- JesÃºs Corrius
- Lionel Martin
- Olivier Tilloy
- Philippe Normand
Support the Python Software Foundation:
to post comments)