|| ||=?iso-8859-1?Q?Miha_=C4=8Can=C4=8Dula?= <miha-AT-noughmad.org>|
|| ||kde-announce-apps <kde-announce-apps-AT-kde.org>|
|| ||Opeke 0.3|
|| ||Sun, 23 Nov 2008 21:26:37 +0100|
Type: KDE Graphic Editor
Depend: KDE 4.x
Opeke is a program for playing with virtual
bricks. It enables users to build simple objects,
such as ornaments or houses, and view them in 3D.
All download files are now updated, enjoy!
You can get more info at
- fixed a bug with saving/loading spheres
- added some new shapes
- re-enabled intersecting bricks
- removed grid, as it doesn't work well with
- added undo/redo functionality
- made moving existing bricks possible
- implemented collision detection to prevent
placing bricks inside one another
- added grid option
- improved view control
First Opeke release.
Kde-announce-apps mailing list
to post comments)