|| ||Mykhaylo Kopytonenko <mishakop-AT-gmail.com>|
|| ||kde-announce-apps <kde-announce-apps-AT-kde.org>|
|| ||Fresh Memory 0.4-alpha|
|| ||Thu, 20 Nov 2008 22:07:59 +0100|
Name: Fresh Memory
Type: KDE Education
Depend: Qt 4.x
Fresh Memory is a program for studying foreign
words. It can manage flashcards stored in
dictionaries. The user can create and edit the
dictionaries. The flashcards are used to study
words with one of the tools:
* Word drill (random flashcard browsing)
* Spaced repetition
Fresh Memory can also be used to study any
structured data. The examples could be capitals of
countries, chemical elements, or even birthdays of
* Spaced repetition algorithm, based on SM-2. The
study data is kept in a user-specific directory.
* Support for multiple fields in cards. A
dictionary can have cards with many languages.
* All dictionaries, cards and fields are
identified with UUIDs. It is possible to
add/remove cards or fields in a dictionary without
any negative effects to the study data.
* Support of image includes:
* Basic HTML tags: , , ...
* Back compatibility with 0.3 version dictionaries
Kde-announce-apps mailing list
to post comments)