|| ||Cosimo Cecchi <cosimoc-AT-gnome.org>|
|| ||bug-buddy 2.25.1 released|
|| ||Tue, 04 Nov 2008 01:34:27 +0100|
I just released version 2.25.1 of bug-buddy, codename "The Feel-Good
You can grab the tarball as usual from:
This is the first version of the new 2.25 development cycle, and some
new features have been checked in since the branch time; so any testing
and bug reporting is welcome!
Here's a brief summary of the most important changes since 2.24.1
2.25.1 ("The Feel-Good vibe")
* Drop libgnome and libgnomeui dependencies.
* Make google-breakpad support optional (but enabled by default).
Thanks to Sjoerd Simons.
* Obtain the real path of the crashed process by looking in /proc.
Thanks to Sam Morris and Matt Keenan.
* Add an option to delete the included file after bug-buddy has
* Implement a logger for pasting critical and fatal warnings in the
* Include the loaded GTK+ modules in the stacktraces sent to bugzilla.
* Update google-breakpad to SVN r290.
* Compile with all the GLib/GTK+ deprecation flags.
Thanks to all the contributors and the translators.
gnome-announce-list mailing list
to post comments)