|| ||Jean =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Br=E9fort?= <jean.brefort-AT-normalesup.org>|
|| ||ANNOUNCE: The Gnome Chemistry Utils 0.10.0|
|| ||Fri, 31 Oct 2008 15:44:16 +0100|
I'm happy to announce the release of the 0.10.0 version.
Main news are:
* Two new programs: GChemPaint (not really new, but new in this
context), and GSpectrum, a simple (at the moment) spectrum viewer.
* GChemPaint comes with an enhanced ChemDraw files importer, and support
for group symbols, such as Ph, Et, and so on. The goffice plugin
provided with this version is not compatible with Abiword which still
* Gnome Crystal now imports CIF files, and has an enhanced rendering
engine, thanks to Benoit Jacob.
* GChem3D uses the same enhanced rendering engine.
* GChemCalc supports group symbols.
* GChemTable supports charts customization, and a few more color
* All programs now use GtkPrint instead of GnomePrint.
Sources are available at:
gnome-announce-list mailing list
to post comments)