|| ||Wichert Akkerman <wichert-AT-wiggy.net>|
|| ||Plone 3.1.6 released|
|| ||Sat, 11 Oct 2008 23:34:37 +0200|
The 6th maintenance release of Plone 3.1 is now available. The important
changes since version 184.108.40.206 are:
* Improve handling of stale catalog entries encountered during folder
* Fix the silent failure of the group membership management of users via
the user membership form.
* Restore icons for the language control panel in the 3.0.1 to 3.0.2
* Fix test for automatically generated ids to handle content types with
a dot in their name.
* By default, keep the styling when managing portlets separate from the
styling when viewing the portlets, to improve usability with custom
* Hide link to the dashboard from the personal preferences page if the
user is not allowed to view the dashboard.
* Improve styling in MS Internet Explorer.
* Fix non XML syntax compliant ids in content menus.
* Correct problems with Firefox 3.0 and kupu.
The following packages and products were upgrades as part of this
* Products.kupu 1.4.12
* Products.CMFPlone 3.1.6
* plone.app.contentmenu 1.1.5
More information about this release and links to installers can be found
Wichert Akkerman <firstname.lastname@example.org> It is simple to make things.
http://www.wiggy.net/ It is hard to make things simple.
to post comments)