Development version 2.6.0beta1 of Sylpheed, a mail client, has been
"* The remote POP3 mailbox feature which can view/download/delete messages on POP3 servers directly was added.
* Enchant (with GtkSpell 2.0.13) was supported.
* When creating filter rule automatically, the target header field is used as a default filter name now.
* The progress column was added to the progress dialog.
* The parser of IMAP4 was fixed.
* Unix: SIGHUP/SIGINT/SIGTERM/SIGQUIT signals are handled now.
* Win32: system shutdown event is also handled on debug mode now.
to post comments)