|| ||Stef <stef-list-AT-memberwebs.com>|
|| ||gnome-announce-list-AT-gnome.org, seahorse-list-AT-gnome.org|
|| ||ANNOUNCEMENT: seahorse 2.23.92|
|| ||Mon, 8 Sep 2008 03:55:21 +0000 (UTC)|
Seahorse is the GNOME application for managing encryption keys and
passwords. It also integrates with nautilus, gedit and other places for
This is an development release.
* This release includes code written in the vala programming
language. However vala should not be required to build
this tarball. Please file bugs if you run into trouble.
Changes between 2.23.91 and 2.23.92:
* Fix crash when changing a stored Gnome Keyring password.
* Fix certain crashes on syncing, searching and other operations.
* Fix dumb 'Couldn't import keys' error message when success.
* Alexander Shopov (bg)
* Philip Withnall (en_GB)
* Takeshi AIHANA (ja)
* Wouter Bolsterlee (nl)
* Tomasz Dominikowski (pl)
* Duarte Loreto (pt)
[MD5 sum: 1619ac0518282a01ffcef53128a5944e]
* Bug reports are appreciated and should be filed in the
gnome-announce-list mailing list
to post comments)