|| ||Xavier Claessens <xclaesse-AT-gmail.com>|
|| ||ANNOUNCE: Empathy 2.23.91|
|| ||Mon, 01 Sep 2008 08:31:40 +0200|
Empathy 2.23.91 is now available for download from:
What is it?
Empathy consists of a rich set of reusable instant messaging widgets, and a GNOME client using
those widgets. It uses Telepathy and Nokia's Mission Control, and reuses Gossip's UI. The main goal
is to permit desktop integration by providing libempathy and libempathy-gtk libraries.
libempathy-gtk is a set of powerful widgets that can be embeded into any GNOME application.
You can visit the project web site:
- Add a menu item in chat window to set the room as favorite (Xavier Claessens).
- Make Chat the default in New Conversation? dialog (Xavier Claessens).
- Give Chat and Call accelerators in New Conversation dialog. (Xavier Claessens).
- Fixed #546568, Account name in contact tootlip is shown as selected (fpeters)
- Fixed #548578, all protocols are listed twice in the accounts creation list (fpeters)
- Fixed #548632, don't use italic for status text in contact list (fpeters)
- Fixed #548693, Use Yahoo ID as label (fpeters)
- Fixed #548709, "Undo" button in Accounts window doesn't undo anything (fpeters)
- Fixed #549002, pygtk-codegen-2.0 got replaced by pygobject-codegen-2.0 (fpeters)
- Fixed #549280, Notifications when Contacts come online doesn't work (Xavier Claessens)
- Fixed #549545, empathy_contact_factory_get_tp_factory sometimes returns a new reference,
sometimes not. (Xavier Claessens)
- Updated Brazilian Portuguese translation (Vladimir Melo, Fábio Nogueira).
- Updated Finnish translation (ituohela).
- Updated cs translation (Adrian Gunis).
- Updated mk translation (Jovan Naumovski).
- Updated Basque translation (Larranaga Murgoitio).
- Updated Arabic Translation (Youssef Chahibi).
- Updated sv translation (Daniel Nylander).
- Updated es translation (Jorge Gonzalez).
- Updated Polish translation (Tomasz Dominikowski).
- Updated Galician translation (icq).
- Updated Brazilian Portuguese translation. (ogmaciel).
- Updated French translation (bobmauchin).
- Added Bengali India Translation (runab).
- Added gujarati translation (swkothar).
01 September 2008
gnome-announce-list mailing list
to post comments)