|| ||Olivier Tilloy <olivier-AT-fluendo.com>|
|| ||elisa <elisa-AT-lists.fluendo.com>, python-announce-list-AT-python.org|
|| ||Elisa Media Center 0.5.7 Release|
|| ||Mon, 25 Aug 2008 19:54:46 +0200|
Dear Elisa users,
The Elisa team is happy to announce the release of Elisa Media Center
0.5.7 codenamed "The Tipping Point".
This release fixes a handful of bugs and enhances the current user
experience with the following new features:
- "Add Folders" now allows you to browse all your devices (including
external hard drives), not just your home folder as it was before.
- Better feedback from the media scanner: it now informs you what is
being scanned and the overall progress as a percentage.
Installers and sources can be downloaded from
Bug reports and feature requests are welcome at
Have a nice night/day,
The Elisa team
Elisa 0.5.7 "The Tipping Point"
This is Elisa 0.5.7, seventh release of the 0.5 branch.
New features since 0.5.6:
- "Add Folders" now allows you to browse all your devices (including external
hard drives), not just your home folder as it was before.
- Better feedback from the media scanner: it now informs you what is being
scanned and the overall progress as a percentage.
Bugs fixed since 0.5.6:
- 257645: Seeking an audio playlist skip songs
- 257691: Contextual actions not accessible with the keyboard in grid view mode
- 259092: [win32] Streamzap and apple remotes do not work
- 259428: Debian package needs to depend on python-cssutils
- 249883: plugins configs not saved
You can find source releases of Elisa on the download page:
More details can be found on the project's website: http://elisa.fluendo.com
Support and Bugs
We use Launchpad for bug reports and feature requests:
All code is in a Bazaar branch and can be checked out from there.
It is hosted on Launchpad: https://code.launchpad.net/elisa
Contributors to this release:
- Alessandro Decina
- Benjamin Kampmann
- David McLeod
- Florian Boucault
- Guido Amoruso
- Guillaume Emont
- Gunnar Holmberg
- JesÃºs Corrius
- Joshua Eichen
- Lionel Martin
- Olivier Tilloy
- Philippe Normand
Support the Python Software Foundation:
to post comments)