|| ||Stef <stef-list-AT-memberwebs.com>|
|| ||gnome-announce-list-AT-gnome.org, seahorse-list-AT-gnome.org|
|| ||ANNOUNCEMENT: Seahorse 2.23.6|
|| ||Mon, 4 Aug 2008 09:09:41 +0000 (UTC)|
Seahorse is the GNOME application for managing encryption keys and
passwords. It also integrates with nautilus, gedit and other places for
This is an development release.
* This release includes code written in the vala programming
language. However vala should not be required to build
this tarball. Please file bugs if you run into trouble.
Changes between 2.23.5 and 2.23.6:
* Initial PKCS#11 certificate listing implementation.
* Internal code refactoring.
* Fix problems with reference counting on operations.
* Use base64 functions in glib, rather than rolling our own.
* Don't use deprecated LDAP functions. [Adam Schreiber]
* String operation fixes. [Adam Schreiber]
* Build fixes [Jeff Cai]
* Djihed Afifi (ar)
* Jorge Gonzalez (es)
* Ivar Smolin (et)
* Ignacio Casal Quinteiro (gl)
* Kjartan Maraas (nb)
* Duarte Loreto (pt)
* Leonardo Ferreira Fontenelle (pt_BR)
[MD5 sum: 6b1d20b54f706ef2ee9983d018bcb3f2]
* Bug reports are appreciated and should be filed in the
gnome-announce-list mailing list
to post comments)