|| ||Dodji Seketeli <dodji-AT-seketeli.org>|
|| ||nemiver list <nemiver-list-AT-gna.org>, gnome-announce-list-AT-gnome.org|
|| ||Nemiver 0.6.0 release|
|| ||Wed, 30 Jul 2008 18:49:51 +0200|
This version or Nemiver brings in a couple of new features, some
noticeable speed improvement when stepping in big applications with deep
stack traces and lots of variables per frames as well as the usual load
of bug fixes. We believe this version should be even more pleasant to use.
Please find below the the formal body of the release announcement.
What is it?
Nemiver is a standalone graphical debugger that integrates well in the
GNOME desktop environment.
It currently features a backend which uses the GNU debugger gdb for
debugging C/C++ programs.
Where to get it?
This release is available as a source package in tar.gz format
and can be downloaded from: http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/nemiver/
The home page of the Nemiver project is at http://home.gna.org/nemiver
* conditional breakpoints
* arbitrary function calls
* various code cleanups
* add --version command line switch
* support running autogen.sh from other directories dans srcdir
* #515525 - Arrow keys don't work to navigate through source file
* #396277 - implement lazy evaluation of status widgets
* #543798 - don't pop up 'reload file' dialog all the time
* #543797 - display a meaningful error when inferior is not found
* #545211 - Bad index management when closing a tab
* on going HIG compliance assurance
* add preferences for controlling source files reloading
* #540934 - documentation docbook XML compliance
* [ja] Takeshi AIHANA
* [es] Jorge Gonzalez
* [nb] Kjartan Maraas
All the best,
gnome-announce-list mailing list
to post comments)