|| ||"Martin K. Petersen" <email@example.com>|
|| ||James.Bottomley@HansenPartnership.com, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|| ||[PATCH 0 of 6] SCSI Data Integrity Support|
|| ||Wed, 09 Jul 2008 22:48:02 -0400|
Another post of my SCSI DIF changes. These patches require the block
layer integrity infrastructure in Jens' tree as well as the patches
that James took already.
The complete patch series against 2.6.26rc9 is available here:
Changes since last post:
- Make the distinction between DIF and DIX clearer in the scsi_host
- Revamp DIF/DIX negotiation to support all combinations.
- Error handling: Correctly handle failures detected by HBA and disk
- Integrate protection scsi_data_buffer allocation with the command
- scsi_device_protection() accessor.
- Remove unnecessary printks at disk init time.
Martin K. Petersen Oracle Linux Engineering
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-scsi" in
the body of a message to email@example.com
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html