|| ||Shirley Ma <email@example.com>|
|| ||firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com|
|| ||[ANNOUCEMENT] new release for dhcpv6 is available (ver 0.4) from
|| ||Fri, 4 Apr 2003 09:50:21 -0800|
A new release (ver 0.4) for DHCPv6 is now available at the link below:
Linux DHCPv6 project has participated in Connectathon'2003
Interoperability testing. Our implementation's overall
conformance and interoperability results were extremely
good - no major issues found at all except for some minor
bugs which has been now fixed in this release ver 0.4.
This new release includes:
1. man pages for dhcp6s, dhcp6c, dhcp6s.conf, dhcp6c.conf
2. bug fixes from Michal Ludvig (firstname.lastname@example.org) and
Marcus Meissner <email@example.com> for autoconf and other compiler
errors for lex/yacc.
3. both Dynamic and Static address/prefix assignment are supported.
4. bug fixes from interoperatbility test
5. implemented some missing options such as elapsed time, request option
in info request
Thanks to Michal and Marcus for submitting the patches.
If you find any problems, please report to firstname.lastname@example.org or on
the dhcpv6-general mailing list. Your patches are always welcome.
IBM Linux Technology Center
15300 SW Koll Parkway
Beaverton, OR 97006-6063
Phone: (503) 578-7638
FAX: (503) 578-3228
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-net" in
the body of a message to email@example.com
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html