|| ||Sebastian =?utf-8?q?Tr=C3=BCg?= <strueg-AT-mandriva.com>|
|| ||Soprano 2.0.98 alpha1 released|
|| ||Thu, 24 Apr 2008 18:43:18 +0200|
|| ||kde-announce-apps-AT-kde.org, nepomuk-kde-AT-semanticdesktop.org|
KDE 4.1 comes close and so does Soprano 2.1. To be ready for the first KDE 2.1
alpha I hereby declare Soprano 2.0.98 as released. Get it while its warm and
enjoy a preview of the new features:
* SignalCacheModel to restrict the number of emitted statementsAdded and
statementsRemoved signals in a certain timeframe.
* Raptor serializer now supports all raptor serializer factory names which are
mapped to Soprano user serialization types.
* Changed mimetype of N-Triples to "application/n-triples"
* New filter model DBusExportModel which exports a single Model via D-Bus.
* The onto2vocabularyclass tool is now installed by default.
* New sopranocmd feature: export only part of a model based on a SPARQL
* Added OWL Lite resource instances for easy access to OWL Lite members
* Finer grained control over the D-Bus server components:
- Soprano::Server::DBusExportModel exports a single model
- Soprano::Server::DBusExportIterator exports a single iterator
* Finer grained access to objects exported via D-Bus:
the Soprano::Client::DBusXXXIterator classes provide thin wrappers around
Soprano iterators exported via D-Bus
* New method IndexFilterModel::rebuildIndex to rebuild the complete index.
* New filter model ReadOnlyModel which does exactly what its name suggests: it
blocks all writing operations.
* The unix socket client has been replaced be the LocalSocketClient based on
the QLocalSocket which was introduced in QT 4.4. As a result of the design
on QLocalServer and QLocalSocket the server is not multithreaded anymore.
* New Backend method "deleteModelData"
* New AsyncModel to asyncroneously execute commands on any model.
Kde-announce-apps mailing list
to post comments)