|| ||=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Sebastian_P=F6lsterl?= <marduk-AT-k-d-w.org>|
|| ||Deskbar Applet List <deskbar-applet-list-AT-gnome.org>,
|| ||Deskbar-Applet 2.23.1 released|
|| ||Mon, 21 Apr 2008 19:53:18 +0200|
This is the first release of the unstable series that will lead to 2.24.
It features two new modules Yahoo! Suggestions and Google Code Search,
experimental Capuchin support, the possibility to run Deskbar-Applet in
the system tray and much much more.
Changes since 2.22.0
* Fixed bug #474496: Files that are in archives will appear as
"Open <archive> containing <file>"
* Mark history ComboBox and Clear History button insensitive when
no items are in history (fixes bug #486072)
* Only store window position when window UI is used
* Find programs in $PATH that start with the search term
* Added Capuchin support
* Fixed: Error dialog appears when installing a valid module after
an invalid one has been installed.
* Added (set|get)_snippet methods to Match interface. If a snippet
is set it will displayed in a new line under the matche's get_verb value
* Added the possibility to run Deskbar as a tray icon instead of an
applet with the -t option from the commandline. It only works with
* Fixed exception when changing default browser while preferences
window is open
* load_icon returns None if fall back icon 'stock_unknown' is not
present in the theme (fixes bug #506379)
* The size of the icon in the panel is no longer based on applet's
size hint, but the allocation width and height. (fixes bug #526536)
* When checking firefox version. Wait until the process terminated
to avoid zombie processes.
* Use gtk-clear icon instead of gtk-empty for "Clear history" item
in popup menu
* Show match that opens beagle-search when more than the maximum
results have been found. It will only be searched for this particular
* Fixed bug #520278: Window in sticky mode too small
* Added support to change the language the search results should be
in to Yahoo module (configurable in preferences).
* Added possibility to search for specific formats only. If the
query contains format:<format> only those files are searched (where
<format> is one of html, msword, pdf, ppt, rss, txt, xls).
* Added new YahooSuggestHandler module. It suggests alternative
queries based on the given query.
* Added new Google Code Search module
* Adjust layout when applet is moved from one panel to another
Contributors to this release: Sebastian Pölsterl
Contributors to the translations: Yavor Doganov, Ivar Smolin, Simos
Xenitellis, Yair Hershkovitz, Yuri Kozlov, Jorge Gonzalez, Daniel
Nylander, Krishna Babu K
gnome-announce-list mailing list
to post comments)