|| ||"daniel g. siegel" <dgsiegel-AT-gmail.com>|
|| ||"gnome-announce-list-AT-gnome.org" <gnome-announce-list-AT-gnome.org>|
|| ||cheese 2.23.1|
|| ||Mon, 21 Apr 2008 18:21:11 +0200|
yes! we were able to create an awesome development version: cheese just
does not work ;) if it does on your computer.. well you are really
lucky. but the normal behaviour for 2.23.1 should be to make explode
your screen, delete all your files or alternatively to download a lot
pictures of naked women and showing them to your girlfriend, swap your
gconf settings, and to send itself you all your friends. nice, isnt it?
ah and btw: we are accepting patches for all the issues i stated above
and of course other things which do not yet work.
what is it?
Take photos and videos with your webcam, with fun graphical effects
what's changed in 2.23.1?
- add cheese to sound & video in the application menu, fixes bug #519846
- add hildon support to cheese, fixes bug #519548, courtesy of Matthew Garret
- add menu entry for the countdown, fixes bug #511160
- add the gedit warning box when no camera is found, fixes bug #511945, courtesy of sebastian
- buttons and menu items should use Title Case
- change the theora file extension to .gov, fixes bug #524021
- cheese crashes if getting information from a webcam fails, courtesy of Sjoerd Simons, fixes bug
- cheese did not choose the right thumbnails for already taken pictures, fixes bug #524814
- cheese does not list its gnome-vfs dependency, fixes bug #522152, courtesy of Alex Rostovtsev
- cheese doesn't open the webcam device set in gconf, courtesy of Sjoerd Simons, fixes bug
- do not allow to take pictures, while the webcam is initializing, fixes bug #523121
- fix a crash while initializing webcam, fixes bug #522143, courtesy of Alex Rostovtsev
- fix a crash, when a file was deleted twice
- fix regression of gio, Dnd works again, courtesy of Cosimo Cecchi, fixes bug #526398
- set the max waiting time for detecting a camera to 10 seconds, fixes bug #520394
- show the pretty countdown widget by default
- use a better effects icon, partially fixes bug #511369, courtesy of baptiste mille-mathias
- use new cheese description, fixes bug #512091
- added/updated translations
- el, courtesy of Nick Paraschou
- en_GB, courtesy of Philip Withnall
- es, courtesy of Jorge González
- et, courtesy of Mattias Põldaru
- he, courtesy of Mark Krapivner
- nb, courtesy of Kjartan Maraas
- nn, courtesy of Eskild Hustvedt
- ru, courtesy of Vasiliy Faronov
- sl, courtesy of Matej Urban?i?
where can i get it?
you can get it by pressing here!
what does it look like?
take a look here!
this mail was sent using 100% recycled electrons
daniel g. siegel <firstname.lastname@example.org>
gnupg key id: 0x6EEC9E62
fingerprint: DE5B 1F64 9034 1FB6 E120 DE10 268D AFD5 6EEC 9E62
encrypted email preferred
gnome-announce-list mailing list
to post comments)