|| ||Marco Nelles <marcomaniac-AT-gmx.de>|
|| ||kde-announce-apps <kde-announce-apps-AT-kde.org>|
|| ||Audex 0.6a|
|| ||Mon, 14 Apr 2008 15:30:10 +0200|
Type: KDE CD/DVD Software
Depend: KDE 4.x
Audex 0.6 is a cdda extraction tool with a ftp
upload function for KDE 4.
This is the first KDE 4 release and in alpha
state. Try it and report errors to me please.
As soon as this program will be in beta state I
create binary packages for common distributions.
By now only the source-code is available.
The assistant is able to create profiles for LAME,
OGG Vorbis (oggenc), FLAC and RIFF WAVE. Please
install your favorite encoder.
Of course for WAVE no external encoder is needed!
Beyond the assistant you can define your own
profile, which means, that audex works together
with commmand line encoders in general.
Some features are:
- Extracting with CDDA Paranoia. So you have quite
perfect audio quality.
- Extracting and encoding run parallel.
- Filename editing with local and remote
- Submit new entries to CDDB/FreeDB database (not
really tested yet)
- Metadata correction tools like capitalize etc.
- Multi-profile extraction (with one
commandline-encoder per profile).
- Fetch covers from amazon and store them in the
- Create playlists in music directory.
- Creates extraction and encoding protocols.
Changelog 0.6 (free weekend release):
- New XML-based scheme definitions.
- Assistant will help you creating profiles.
- Cover fetching from amazon works again
- Store SFV files for the music files.
- Store text files with predefined information.
- A lot of Bugfixes...
Kde-announce-apps mailing list
to post comments)