|| ||Jeremy Fitzhardinge <email@example.com>|
|| ||Ingo Molnar <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|| ||[PATCH 00 of 31] x86: unification and xen updates|
|| ||Mon, 17 Mar 2008 16:36:51 -0700|
|| ||LKML <email@example.com>,
Ian Campbell <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
This is a great big pile of x86 unification and Xen bugfix patches.
They build and boot for me on 64-bit and 32-bit (PAE and non-PAE).
Patches are based on x86.git#testing as of this morning.
- a couple of Xen bugfixes, which are 2.6.24 and 2.6.25 material
- a bunch of x86 cleanups and unifications, mostly around pgalloc
- some Xen fixes and improvements:
- unify PAE/non-PAE pagetable handling
- implement sysenter where applicable