|| ||Daniel Holbach <daniel.holbach-AT-ubuntu.com>|
|| ||Do 5 a day - every day!|
|| ||Thu, 21 Feb 2008 15:54:38 +0100|
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
What is 5-A-Day?
We, that means everybody, will do 5 bugs a day - every day. With only
five bugs that everybody looks at every day, we will cover a lot of ground.
What you can do? That's up to you, your interests and your abilities.
- If you're a developer, you can help out reviewing patches and getting
- If you want to just confirm new bugs, you can do that.
- If you have experience with a certain package and want to triage bugs
you can do that and forward them upstream if necessary.
- If you know your way around Ubuntu quite well, you can help assign
bugs to the right package.
What you need to do to participate?
- Do it! Follow the instructions on the 5-A-Day homepage 
- Spread the word by adding your 5 a day to your mailing list posts 
- Add them to your blog posts (join http://ubuntuweblogs.org/  if
 (follow the instructions on http://ubuntuweblogs.org/submit.html)
This is your chance to make a difference.
Have a great day,
My 5 today: #193823 (alsa-utils), #86235 (gstreamer0.10-ffmpeg), #193920
(mlocate), #181860 (console-setup), #190744 (libgdamm3.0)
Do 5 a day - every day! https://wiki.ubuntu.com/5-A-Day
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
ubuntu-devel-announce mailing list
to post comments)