|| ||firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org,
Pavel Emelianov <email@example.com>,
KAMEZAWA Hiroyuki <firstname.lastname@example.org>,
YAMAMOTO Takashi <email@example.com>|
|| ||[PATCH 00/10] CGroup API files: Various cleanup to CGroup control files|
|| ||Sat, 23 Feb 2008 14:47:25 -0800|
|| ||firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com|
This patchset is a roll-up of the non-contraversial items of the
various patches that I've sent out recently, fixed according to the
In summary they are:
- general rename of read_uint/write_uint to read_u64/write_u64
- use these methods for cpusets and memory controller files
- add a read_map cgroup file method, and use it in the memory
- move the "releasable" control file to the debug subsystem
- make the debug subsystem config option default to "n"
The only user-visible changes are the movement of the "releasable"
file and the fact that some write_u64()-based control files are now
more forgiving of additional whitespace at the end of their input.
Signed-off-by: Paul Menage <firstname.lastname@example.org>