|| ||Stef Walter <stef-list-AT-memberwebs.com>|
|| ||ANNOUNCEMENT: gnome-keyring 2.21.90|
|| ||Mon, 28 Jan 2008 19:57:04 +0000 (UTC)|
gnome-keyring is the part of the GNOME Desktop that saves your
passwords, certificates and keys securely.
This is an unstable release
* gnome-keyring now has a two new dependencie:
- libtasn1 version 0.3.4 or later.
- gconf 2
* gnome-keyring has an SSH agent:
* gnome-keyring now has a certificate and key store:
Changes between 2.21.5 and 2.21.90:
* Fix problem where most keyrings were being treated as
insecure from the point of view of storing passwords
for keys or certificates.
* Fix race condition that is causing deadlocks and freezes.
* Ignacio Casal Quinteiro (gl)
* Kjartan Maraas (nb)
* Daniel Nylander (sv)
[MD5 sum: bf0aa2053a20eaa198b487f3528685fb]
gnome-announce-list mailing list
to post comments)