|| ||Sven Herzberg <herzi-ml-AT-gnome-de.org>|
|| ||GQ LDAP Client 1.3.3|
|| ||Tue, 08 Jan 2008 19:48:24 +0100|
What is GQ
GQ is a GTK based LDAP client.
* LDAP browser
* LDAP V3 Schema browser
* Template builder
* Export subtree or whole server to LDIF
* Use any number of servers
* Search based on single argument or LDAP filter
* Edit and delete entries
* Add entries using an existing entry, or based on your own
* Supports LDAP syntaxes and special attributes by presenting them
in a custom way. Currently there are custom "displaytypes" for
jpegPhoto, userPassword and X509 certificates and CRLs.
This is the release candidate for GQ 1.4.0, if no bugs appear, this will be
released as the stable 1.4.0 soon.
* "Edit Server" entry opening the wrong properties dialog; Closes #1632609
* problem creating filters from search tabs; Closes #1632618
* disable "Disconnect" menu item on disconnected servers; Closes #1636972
* fixed segmentation fault; Closes #1636956
* keep our own reference on the input form as we might lose it in
set_content() otherwise; Closes #1638775
* fix second crash from bug #1642786
* fixed some compile time warnings; added another data check before
dereferencing a pointer; Fixes #1645495
* Fixed a typo (bug 1697605). Reported and patch provided by Andreas
PS: Test it. If you don't you're not in a position to claim that 1.4.0
is a crappy release.
gnome-announce-list mailing list
to post comments)