|| ||Varol Okan <qdvdauthor-AT-users.sourceforge.net>|
|| ||kde-announce-apps <kde-announce-apps-AT-kde.org>|
|| ||'Q' DVD-Author RC 3|
|| ||Wed, 12 Dec 2007 19:52:51 +0100|
Name: 'Q' DVD-Author
Version: RC 3
Type: KDE Video Application
Depend: Qt 3.x
'Q' DVD-Author is a GUI frontent for dvdauthor
and related tools. The goal is to provide an
easy-to-use, yet powerful and complete interface
to generate DVD menus, slideshows, and videos to
burn on a DVD under Linux.
You can view some screencasts under :
Template creation contest.
Create a template for QDVDAuthor and win up to
This is the third Release candidate.
I spend most of the past few weeks implementing
new features and fixing bugs. The ButtonDialog was
one of the main targets, as was the generation of
the dvdauthor.xml and the color scheme.
Following is the list of all major changes within
the past 6 weeks.
* Improved the dvdauthor.xml generation.
* Added capability to [Play Multiple] files
with one button.
* Added SemiTransarent colors to the masks.
* Added MaskObjects and integrated it with the
* Added support to manually assign a menu or
video to a titleset.
* Improved color assignments of the masks in
* ThumbnailDialog creates now MovieObjects
with the right length/offset.
* Fixed rendering of multiple MovieObjects per
* many more ... and of course a whole lot of
Kde-announce-apps mailing list
to post comments)