|| ||Richard Levitte <richard-AT-levitte.org>|
|| ||[ANNOUNCE] monotone 0.38 released|
|| ||Wed, 12 Dec 2007 22:39:07 +0100 (CET)|
A new release! 0.38 has few but important changes and bug fixes.
Wed Dec 12 21:21:15 UTC 2007
- mtn log now prints a single dot for a project's root
directory instead of an empty string.
- mtn now warns if changes to a file will be ignored because
the file has been deleted on one side of a merge.
- mtn now errors if your chosen private key doesn't match the public
key of the same name in your database.
- mtn now checks for your key before a merge action takes place to
ensure that any manually merged file isn't lost in an error case
- a bug introduced in 0.37 prevented an external merger from being
executed unless the MTN_MERGE environment variable was set
- mtn read successfully reads revision data, and cert packets again
- mtn consistently supports certs with empty values
(fixed 'ls certs' and 'read')
- Update Botan to 1.7.2.
- Moved the gzip implementation out of the Botan directory.
- Added the scripts of the following Lua-based contributed
Monotone extension commands to contrib/command/:
"mtn base", "mtn fuse", "mtn revision", "mtn conflicts".
- Added a hooks version of the contributed ciabot script,
- The monotone manual is now licensed under the GPL rather than
Richard Levitte firstname.lastname@example.org
"When I became a man I put away childish things, including
the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up."
-- C.S. Lewis
to post comments)