|| ||Josh Green <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|| ||Linux Audio Announce <email@example.com>|
|| ||[linux-audio-announce] Swami 0.9.1 released|
|| ||13 Mar 2003 18:17:20 -0800|
Just released version 0.9.1 of Swami. The main focus of this release is
support for the new FluidSynth 1.0.0 (was called iiwusynth).
Swami is a MIDI instrument patch editor that currently supports
SoundFont files with other formats currently being added.
New features include:
- JACK support (using FluidSynth)
- Color coding in generator view (black = default,
green = set at local zone, red = set by global zone)
- Some generator editing operations on the right click menu (unset,
copy and paste), for all effect generators (selections not supported
- Striped background in span view to help determine what keys the spans
line up with
- C60 note marker on piano
- Real time loop modulation in sample viewer (only at instrument level).
- Sample Loop till release option (currently FluidSynth doesn't use it
- Global "session" modulators for defining a set of real time MIDI
effect controls for all instruments (rather than having to define
the same modulators for every instrument).
- Some bug fixes with sample importing and probably other things
Feedback encouraged :) Cheers.
Swami website: http://swami.sourceforge.net
FluidSynth website: http://www.fluidsynth.org
linux-audio-announce mailing list
to post comments)