|| ||vasilief ion <ion_vasilief-AT-yahoo.fr>|
|| ||kde-announce-apps <kde-announce-apps-AT-kde.org>|
|| ||QtiPlot 0.9|
|| ||Thu, 20 Sep 2007 15:38:35 +0200|
Type: KDE Scientific
Depend: Qt 4.x
Data analysis and scientific plotting.
Free clone of Origin.
2007/09/20 - QtiPlot 0.9 stable release
* QtiPlot is now fully scriptable via Python.
All objects and data analysis tools available in
QtiPlot can be accessed and customized via
scripts. The full description of the scripting
interface is given in the updated user manual.
* The import of Origin 7.5 project files was
highly improved thanks to Alex Kargovsky.
* The behaviour of the 2D plot grids is now
* Added a new logistical fit tool and improved
the sigmoidal fit tool.
* Lots of user-requested features were
implemented and a lot of bugs were fixed.
Kde-announce-apps mailing list
to post comments)