|| ||Peter Bienstman <Peter.Bienstman-AT-ugent.be>|
|| ||kde-announce-apps <kde-announce-apps-AT-kde.org>|
|| ||Kwest 1.1|
|| ||Thu, 6 Sep 2007 10:21:30 +0200|
Type: KDE Other Game
Kwest is a port of the popular Frotz interpreter
to KDE, which allows you to play numerous text
adventures (or interactive fiction games) in the
Features to get excited about (or not) in Kwest
* Support for blorb files and cover art.
* Fairly complete Z-machine interpreter, based on
Frotz 2.43, supporting color, styles and timed
input. Not yet supported are sound and V6
* Same input-editing facilities as Frotz: command
history, tab completion, standard abrreviations.
* Fonts and colors are changeable on the fly
through the GUI.
Version 1.1 (20070906)
- Added support for reading zblorb files.
- Display cover art and bibliographic
information if present.
- Fixed bug when starting Kwest from the command
line with an argument.
- Install file associations.
- Upgraded to Frotz 2.43.
Kde-announce-apps mailing list
to post comments)